Monday, October 13, 2008

How to get around the monetary system

This blogspot was created to discuss living without using money. The impetus for the discussion is the movie Zeitgeist: Addendum that shows a possible future where people manage resources rather than chase money. I envision this starting as a teaching task to alert people to the abundance the world offers and giving them the tools to live a sustainable lifestyle. From there communities might be able to get organized and form autonomous units that provide for everyone. The end goal is to reshape civilization to live without money and find the best way to automate tasks through modern technology.
I'm asking for any bloggers to put forward their ideas on how this can be acheived as efficiently as possible. I'll put forward my ideas as time permits. I'll make this clear, this blog is not a discussion of whether a system without money will work. This blog is intended only to put forward ideas that help people live without the monetary system with sustainable technology.

1 comment:

Brenton Eccles said...

Excellent blog. I'm reading from the start. :)